Saturday, November 22, 2008

What About The Weather


Some people have told me that it is so cold in Yellowknife that the weather even freezes! Today is one of the first really cold days in Niagara. Holiday Valley opened up on Thursday with a twenty inch base and "lake effect" storms happening as well. I was told that it was the third earliest opening in their history down in Ellicottville.

I thought I would share with you a little snapshot about the weather here in Niagara compared to in Yellowknife. I did some research on wikipedia and weather.ca and here is what I came up with. I just got back from Outdoor's Oriented where my Uncle bought me a new pair of winter boots and some high-tek wool socks. At least my feet will be warm.





1 comment:

The Bushman said...

Hey I like the blog. If you have any questions about Yellowknife, just shoot me a message. I've lived here for 11 years now and coming from Ontario as well it was a bit of a change...
Have a good one
Kyle